Do you LOVE to network but are paralyzed by what to do next?
Do you often find a stack of business cards in your pocket a week after the networking event?
Do you meet with a potential client and never hear from them again?
My Kick Ass Follow Up Templates are here for you!
If you sit down at your computer to follow up and don’t know what to say, this is what you’ve been waiting for.
I’ll share how to put a system in place so that you DO the follow-up and I’ve given you templates for 4 different follow-up scenarios:
- The Next Great Client Email – What do you say so they hire you without sounding desperate?
- The Prospective Strategic Partner Email – How do you start a business relationship where you may get your next great client lead source from?
- The No Response Response – What do you say when that first email didn’t work?
- The Hire Me Email – You’ve had the meeting, you sent the proposal, they’ve taken a sample and now you wait…What can you do to get them to respond and how to gracefully land the deal
“I loved the convenience of having these straightforward and thoughtful templates. As soon as I put them into my workflow, revenue jumped! I was wasting a lot of time on one-off messages and overthinking. What a no-brainer.”
— Emily McDonald, Single Point Financial Advisors
“I love that is short and sweet; to the point, yet friendly and professional at the same time. It is an easy step-by-step process that can become second nature in a very short period of time because it makes sense, and because of its practicality.
One of the hardest things to do for a lot of us is not knowing what to say when reaching out to potential clients or referral partners. You took care of that beautifully by providing word for word what to say. That right there is 50% of the heavy lifting done.”
– Eva Garber, Eva Garber Design