Do you love what you do but the sales and marketing part of your job sucks your will to live?
That’s what I’m here for.
Hi! I’m Elizabeth, and this is my Yellow Dog, Norm. I’m a big fan of systems and schedules. I know there’s a way we can make the sales and marketing part of your job not be the worst part of your day.
One of my favorite systems is a regular newsletter. Yup, I think newsletters are a great way to connect with your network when you aren’t selling them something. I promise it won’t hurt and you might find it’s an easy way to find new clients and keep current clients and customers eager for more.
If you need another set of eyes and another set of marketing hands to help you grow your business, let’s talk!
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Newsletter Tasks to do Your First Year in Business
- It’s Not too Late to Setup a CRM
- 3 Things Your Speaker Marketing Plan Needs
- April Pop Culture Round Up
- Your Coaches Toolbox: Getting Beyond Word of Mouth Without the Overwhelm
- Is Your Inefficiency Costing You Business?
- How to Play Nice: Your CRM & Your Newsletter List