Hot from the press comes NWEN’s 2012 Entrepreneur University lineup, including keynotes:
· Richard Tait – The serial entrepreneur and product-launching mastermind behind Cranium, BoomBoom Brands, and Golazo.
· Molly Neitzel – Local entrepreneur and ice cream mogul behind Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream. And,
· Phil Gordon – Entrepreneur, poker player, author, and philanthropist behind Jawfish Games.
Come for stories of successes, lesson and best practices, brand building in a local market, and more. Check out the speakers and session topics for this year – Everything from:
· Launching your startup (e.g. Top 10 checklist and customer validation),
· Running your startup (e.g. Top 10 checklist and running lean), and
· Trending topics (e.g. Gamification and the great Crowdfunding debate).
This one-day boot camp for entrepreneurs is open to all novice entrepreneurs, savvy startups, growing companies, and university students (*special* discount for students – 80% off – through the Herbert B. Jones Foundation Scholarship).
Tickets are $159 (NO membership required, only a login), $179 at the door. Grab a partner and come on down to Bell Harbor on Friday, November 9th for EU2012. More information at http://bit.ly/EU2012 .
Leave a Reply