I wanted to share with you a once a year event I am proud to support taking place on Saturday, October 6th – called The Being the Best You Can Be in Business series to benefit the eWomenNetwork foundation – an organization that provide grants to local nonprofits that support women and girls.
This event is designed to give you access to information you need to complete your Strategic Planning and get your 2013 ready to be your best year ever!
The line up of speakers and topics include
· Mikelann Valterra – Seattle Money Coach – Overcoming Under earning
· Joy Ingraham – Clothes For Kids – Growing Your Business Through Philanthropy
· Debbie Yazici – Verity Credit Union – Small Business Lending – What You Really Need to Know
· Tracey Warren – Ready Set Grow Marketing – Make Money With Social Media
· Vivian Valencia – Verity Credit Union – Establishing Business Credit and Separating It From Your Personal Credit
· Karen Lynn Maher – LegacyOne Authors – Finding An Intern To Leverage Your Business
· Debbie Whitlock – Personal and Business Finance Expert – Growing Your Bottom Line Profitably and Sustainably
The event is from 9:30-3:30 in North Seattle – if you are not an eWomenNetwork member registration is $65 and if you are a member it is $55 – 100% of the proceeds will go directly to a program within our community!
I’ll be out of town this weekend so will miss this fantastic event, but if you’re interested you can register HERE.