Today’s Guest Blog Post is from Debbie Whitlock!
I know how involved many of you are in the movement to enrich empower and educate women and girls and I am excited to announce this one of a kind women’s conference I am involved in, here in Seattle called Femmenation™ – A Total Networking Event. Now in it’s 5th year – this event is growing under new exciting leadership and I believe now is the perfect time to clear your calendar and register to be there.
Femmenation™ will be held March 1, 2013 from 8:00 am – 6pm and will bring together over 200 women; entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and women making a difference – (you and I both know they are more than “stay home moms!) These women are key influencers in the Pacific Northwest and beyond, and are coming together to gain a deep discovery into the “big picture” of their lives, and create connections for personal and professional growth.
Right now – early bird registration is on – and I want to make sure you get the best price before it’s goes up on February 8th.
Here’s what’s included for your $99 registration:
- Admission to Femmenation™ – A Total Networking Event
- Light Snacks throughout the day
- Boxed lunch
- 4 World Class Speakers covering topics of:
- Personal and professional productivity
- How sugar and stress are driving your life
- How to stop the wired and tired cycle.
- Unlimited opportunities to network and create relationships to grow personally and professionally
- Ticket to the Northwest Women’s Show – occurring concurrently that weekend
I know the information you will receive and the connections you make at Femmenation™ will be rich and life changing.
Here’s the link to the website for more information on the event – and the registration button is easy to find right on the home page.
Let me know when you’ve registered and I’ll see you March 1st!
Debbie Whitlock is a thought leader and inspiring educator for women based in Seattle, WA. For more information on Debbie check out her site www.debbiewhitlock.com
Leave a Reply