It’s time for a Friday Five this week- five things I’m loving. And since I’m new in town, these may be a bit specific, but will let you know what’s going on down here in Hillsboro…
1. My New House! We’re almost settled in, waiting on a few bookshelves and need to get pictures hung, but the house is coming together, and I’m loving my new office, and so is Hank!
2. Parks & Recreation– The series finale is next week and I am going to miss my favorite TV show like crazy. But these past few episodes have been INCREDIBLE, and the Johnny Karate finale this week was so great!
3. My Clients- They’ve been great through the transition period of moving, corporate housing, mail forwarding drama, and getting my work done. I’m a lucky gal!
4. No Tax- furnishing a house isn’t cheap and I’ve been in and out of Costco and Target way too many times in the past month, but tax free is pretty fantastic!
5. Amazing Weather– Holy wow this northwest “winter” is incredible! I know it’s global warming and it’ll be bad this summer, but right now, I love not wearing a jacket in February when I take Hank out!
What’s on your list of things you’re loving lately?