If you’re a coach in the Portland area please join me for this kickass event on Friday, May 11th in downtown Portland! I’ve partnered up with 3 of my favorite small business consultants who are crushing it in their own areas:
- Brighton West of Authentic West Films (video & production)
- Jen McFarland of Foster Growth (technology & web)
- Emily Roach of Biz BFF (branding & design & sparkles)
Getting Beyond Word of Mouth Without the Overwhelm
As a coach you know the importance of consistency and having a great presence – both online and offline. You started coaching to be a COACH, not to make your website work or to spend hundreds (thousands?) on branding and logos and setting up the right marketing systems, doing video and sending out a newsletter – how frequently?!??
We know. We’ve been there. In this interactive and hands on workshop you’ll learn from the experts on how your coaching business can grow beyond word of mouth without breaking the bank.
You will learn:
- Why DIY branding is a great place to start
- When to make big (and small) changes to your website
- When to start collecting email address and when to start a newsletter
- When to jump from Facebook live to setting up your own YouTube channel
- What to do in your first year of business
- Advice for growth as you start speaking, write a book or launch an online program
- When to DIY and when to outsource in your business