As you know, I love follow up. It’s one of my two favorite things to talk and blog about. I often tell people, there are thousands of dollars I don’t spend each year because no one followed up with me. That’s RIDICULOUS. So, I started to investigate. And I discovered people don’t follow up because they don’t know what to say.
My mind was blown. I really thought people didn’t follow up because they were disorganized
and don’t like making money. Not so.
I talked with a few colleagues who have struggled to know what to say and based on those conversations and a lot of feedback, I created the Kick Ass Follow Up Templates to Grow Your Business.
- A plan for when to do your follow up
- A spreadsheet to help you keep track of your follow up
- How to use social media in your follow up
- Template email to send your next great client
- Template email to a prospective colleague or strategic partner
- A template and plan for when you don’t get a response
- Template to follow up and close the deal when that prospect goes MIA
I want small business owners like you to be successful and GROW. My templates are here to help you with this! Check it out and see if this might be helpful for you. Let me know what you think. And if you’d like to download it – use code YellowDogBlog to save $20 as a thank you for reading to the end of this post!